Sunday, September 14, 2008

A College life story... Chapter 1

A fresh morning, cool breeze and with a hopeful thought to get a good job after completing engineering ; i entered into the first day of my college life...

when i was walking in the corridor, seniors having fun by ragging ... I'm was not afraid of these things and walked casually... One girl,she was untied her hair, with a spectacles of Einstein (a big square shaped), few extra pounds and with clipped teeth, seeing my eyes came towards me.... as i was very shy on those days, i moved away from her line and walked...

even i moved, she came and nearer to me, again i moved, she came closer to me.... i got afraid of her appearance [though appearance doesn't matter, she scared me lil bit]...

"i was telling to myself, if she came further closer, don't think of anything... just run !! ;)"

but, she came further closer... she came and stood nearly 1 feet gap... i was never been close to any girls to that much close distance.. i got feared, my heart started beating faster and faster... she was constantly looking at my eyes and asked me "where is office room" <ding>

though we were standing infront of the office room... i turned and saw the board telling "Office Room"... As i turned, she also turned towards that direction...
after she came to know, that she is standing infront of office room... she again turned her face back to me... <ding> but i'm not there...[;)] Because my friends grappled me away(seeing me standing that much closer to a girl) they told, all staffs and seniors were staring at you da ...

Then we went to classes... the day was nice and day came to end...

Me and my friends caught to seniors near recreation area... i came to know his name is sudharsan and another guys name is satish, final year mechanical with heavy built and arms... and they started ragging my friends... i was standing and smiling to them (telling to myself, that's it i'm finished today)... atlast they came to me... they asked are we look funny, i said no. with a smile :)... they asked then y r u laughing at us and asked "which school, huh?"... i told my school name ... A great smile came on their faces, then they told "ho you are our school product"... then they left me... they were so nice to me... i liked them a lot... While traveling in the bus i came to know that, they are the president and vice president of college and powerful people in our college ...

[tada first day and first chapter of my college life ends here... :) will add the remaining story soon :P]

Simsys

The latest news about, tnomeralc web design and toys are given below:

Tnomeralc Web Design Toys
new and latest

tnomeralc web design toys

No comments: